Thursday, September 9, 2010

More Pics of Baby McGuire

Tara had her latest checkup yesterday.  It was another good opportunity to see how our baby is growing.  The doctor took a bunch of measurements and let us watch our baby moving around for a while too.  Baby McGuire gave us what looked like a little smile and a wave.  We also saw him playing with his foot. So far, our boy is bigger than the average 21 week old fetus.  His size says he is closer to 23 weeks in some of the different measurements.  Tara wasn't to pleased to see he has a bigger than average head to go with the rest of him.  This is what we expected though since we were such big babies (Tara - 8+ lbs, Me - 9 lbs 2 oz)

Also, this is our week off of school after Ramadan.  All travel plans fell through due to a lack of planning on our part so we are going to do some shopping for baby stuff, I am going to repaint the kitchen and dinning room, and we are going to go to Bahrain for one night to get out of Saudi.

I think you are going to like these pictures.  Hopefully next week I can put up the video we have of the ultrasound.  I know what you might be thinking and our prenatal care really is awesome!

He's a good looking boy!

Don't mind the crazy looking elbow.  It is an image distortion (I hope).

Who does he look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment